A natural probiotic made from fresh pressed organic apples.
Apple Cider Vinegar for your daily dose of wellness:
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps maintain normal glucose levels
- Contains prebiotics to support a healthy gut
- Helps maintain a healthy weight
- Use in your beauty regimen; (as a hair rinse, toner or add to your clay facemask)
DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner
This simple mixture improves your overall complexion by balancing and restoring your skin’s natural pH. Our skin is naturally acidic but when our levels are in balance our skin will live at the perfect level between oily and dry. When you pH levels are out of balance, that is when you break out, when your pores get clogged and you are too oily or too dry.
ACV has a pH of 3 and when diluted, the acidity from the toner helps bring your skin’s pH back to its normal levels.
Benefits to Apple Cider Vinegar Toner:
- Rich in natural alpha hydroxy acids
- Improves acne and acne scars
- Helps minimize appearance of pores
Apple Cider Vinegar Toner Directions:
1) Pour 1 part Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar into a glass jar, bottle or container.
2) Add 2 parts distilled or filtered water. (Adjust to your preference 1:2 / 1:3 / 1:4)
3) Shake the bottle to combine the mixture.
4) Apply the toner to your freshly cleansed skin using a cotton pad, avoiding the eye area.
5) Apply your usual, daily moisturizer after the apple cider vinegar toner has dried.