CAMPING IN THE BACKYARD
Relaxing in the outdoors! Is there a better way to spend Father’s day? Add his favourite meal on the grill, beverages in a basket, grab some blankets and enjoy! Head out to Shoprite Westgate for all your barbeque requirements.
Spice up Father’s Day evening by making a simple Chicken barbeque wrap. Here’s a simple procedure on how to prepare one.
1 chicken breast, 1/4 cup of thin sliced lettuce, 3 slices of cooked bacon, 1/2 tomato, 1/4 onion, sliced, 1/2 avocado sliced, Tortilla wraps and 2 tsp hot sauce.
Chicken breast seasoning:
¼ tsp paprika, ½ tsp salt, ? tsp pepper and 1 Tbsp of oil
- In a bowl, combine seasonings for chicken and season both sides of the chicken.
- Over high heat, heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a pan. Sear chicken 5-6 minutes per side until the chicken is tender.
- Cut bacon into small pieces. Cook in a separate pan until desired doneness.
- Slice lettuce, onion, tomatoes and avocado.
- In a small bowl combine together the mixture with hot sauce.
- In a pan, heat the flour tortillas until desired crispiness.
- Slice chicken into thin strands, add to tortilla. Add remaining ingredients over top of chicken. Drizzle with the ranch.
- Roll the wrap. Enjoy, friends.