Invest in your child’s future by teaching them the value of saving from a young age. You will be giving them the gift of a lifetime.
ABSA – First Floor.
BENEFITS OF THE ABSA JUNIOR SAVERS ACCOUNT
- Competitive interest rates starting from 7% interest per annum
- Access to fun and developmental activities centered on science, art, sports, travel and technology
- No charges
- Free piggy bank when you fund you Absa Junior Account
- Quarterly events focusing on science, technology, arts,theatre, sports, musicals
- Exclusive access to Absa Junior Partners with discounts and offers on events
- Access to education policies for long-term savings, medical insurance etc
There’s a real art to making perfect pastries and artisanal breads that has long been perfected by Artcaffe’s team of expert bakers. From their signature croissants beautifully layered and packed with flavor to their always freshly baked, always innovative bread, pastries and perfectly baked cakes. Step into Artcaffe and enjoy a perfect bread recipe.
How to Make Quick and Easy Flaky Pastry
- 3/4 cup of butter
- 1 3/4 cup of Plain / All-purpose flour -sieved
- pinch of salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup or 100 ml of cold water
- 2 tablespoons sugar if making a sweet dish.
1. Mix the sieved flour and salt & Sugar in a bowl.
2. Weigh out the butter and divide into 4 amounts.
3. Add one portion of the butter to the flour and incorporate the butter and flour, slowly add enough cold water until the mixture comes together to form an elastic dough
4. Dust the rolling surface with flour, and turn the dough out. Roll out the dough into a rectangle shape and keep rolling, adding more flour if necessary to stop from sticking, until the dough is about 4 mm thick.
5. Rub any excess flour from the surface and using the next portion of butter, dot the butter on two-thirds of the rolled out pastry evenly.
6. Press together pastry edges with your fingers, give the pastry half a turn and roll out again until the pastry is 4 mm thick.
7. Before placing the pastry in the oven, brush the top with milk and not the sides as this will prevent the pastry from rising. Then sprinkle some sugar, spices such as cinnamon
8. Cooking times will vary depending on what you are using the pastry for. Take 8-10 minutes for something small, 20-35 minutes for larger pies, until the pastry takes on a nice golden brown color.
We all love comfort and style when it comes to pairing our outfits with shoes!
Discover all the ballerinas, pumps and quality shoes specially designed for today’s woman. Open every day from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm visit the pretty ballerinas store on Ground floor and get yourself the footwear of your choice.
Pretty Ballerinas-Ground Floor.
Pointers on How to Find the Most Comfortable Flats
1. Make Sure You Buy Your Shoes in the Right Size
The right shoe size translates to comfort.
2. More Is Not More When It Comes To Shoes
You don’t need many pairs of shoes. Invest in quality and stick to good quality whenever you are buying shoes. It worth investing in flats as you are likely to wear them more often than your heels.
3. Make Sure That You Buy Shoes You Can Walk In
Even flats can be uncomfortable, particularly if you opt for a pointed style. Ensure your shoes aren’t pinching anywhere and they are comfy enough for all-day wear.
4. Keep an Eye on the Latest Trends
When your outfit is very basic and simple, opt for trendier shoes to give the outfit a bit more of a vibe. Alternatively, when your outfit is very hip already you may want to tone it down with simple and elegant shoes
The safety of you and your loved ones is our top priority as you dine with us at Westgate Shopping Mall. Dine-in with peace of mind, with the highest hygiene measures in place to ensure a safe and relaxing experience from all our dining options. Our priority is the safety and well-being of our customers, retailers and employees. You are welcome to go on a food adventure in any of our restaurants.
Artcaffe Grand, Tapas, Ohcha , Grilll Shack, Pizza Inn, Chicken Inn, Creamy Inn, Bukhara by Haandi, Rolls & Bowls and KFC for takeaways
MEASURES IN PLACE TO SAFEGUARD OUR GUESTS
- Safe 2m social distancing between tables.
- All touch points and surfaces are sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Face masks and gloves are mandatory.
- Restaurants and cafes are limited to a 30% capacity.
- Contactless payments are recommended.
- Daily health checks are carried out on all our staff.
- Delivery drivers follow a strict hygiene checklist.
Enjoy the beauty of Nairobi National Park with an exciting package from Bonfire Adventures. With Safari Van and Land cruiser options available with pick up and drop off from your home with the option to have lunch at the Maasai lodge right on the edge of the National Park.
There’s no right way to organize your home. Whatever strategy you choose just has to work with your lifestyle, habits, and tastes. But there are a few tried-and-true strategies that can enhance the effectiveness of any system.
- Fabric Storage Boxes
These storage boxes come in handy for storing items you do not need all the time.
- Acrylic Organizer
These clear organizers are perfect for storing items in display but also well organized. From make-up brushes to small clutch bags, there are different sizes available for your storage needs.
- Drawer Organisers
Avoid ruining your bras by crumpling them up together in a drawer. Use drawer organizers for your socks and bras.
- Hanging Organizer
No matter how organized you try to be, there will always be some items without a clear home. Instead of shoving them chaotically into a drawer, hang them in this “junk drawer” of organizers for your closet.
These soaps are made from pure and natural ingredients. No artificial colors, additives or fragrances are used.
The natural ingredients minimize skin irritation leaving your skin deeply cleansed, soft and moisturized with a beautiful fragrance from nature.
With a wide variety of soaps to choose from:
- Shea Butter – for dry skin in need of moisturizing
- Macadamia – for normal skin and suitable for the whole family
- Baobab – for oily skin and trouble skin in need of deep cleansing
- Moringa – Moringa with Hemp seed oil
- Macadamia – Macadamia with baobab oil and indigo powder
- Baobab – Baobab with jojoba and activated charcoal