Enjoy the beauty of Nairobi National Park with an exciting package from Bonfire Adventures. With Safari Van and Land cruiser options available with pick up and drop off from your home with the option to have lunch at the Maasai lodge right on the edge of the National Park.
There’s no right way to organize your home. Whatever strategy you choose just has to work with your lifestyle, habits, and tastes. But there are a few tried-and-true strategies that can enhance the effectiveness of any system.
- Fabric Storage Boxes
These storage boxes come in handy for storing items you do not need all the time.
- Acrylic Organizer
These clear organizers are perfect for storing items in display but also well organized. From make-up brushes to small clutch bags, there are different sizes available for your storage needs.
- Drawer Organisers
Avoid ruining your bras by crumpling them up together in a drawer. Use drawer organizers for your socks and bras.
- Hanging Organizer
No matter how organized you try to be, there will always be some items without a clear home. Instead of shoving them chaotically into a drawer, hang them in this “junk drawer” of organizers for your closet.
These soaps are made from pure and natural ingredients. No artificial colors, additives or fragrances are used.
The natural ingredients minimize skin irritation leaving your skin deeply cleansed, soft and moisturized with a beautiful fragrance from nature.
With a wide variety of soaps to choose from:
- Shea Butter – for dry skin in need of moisturizing
- Macadamia – for normal skin and suitable for the whole family
- Baobab – for oily skin and trouble skin in need of deep cleansing
- Moringa – Moringa with Hemp seed oil
- Macadamia – Macadamia with baobab oil and indigo powder
- Baobab – Baobab with jojoba and activated charcoal
Our pets have a good life – love, pats, free food – and with all this attention they definitely need good rest. Your pets can get their best sleep ever in our high quality and comfortable dog and cat beds.
The designs have modern lines and colours that will blend in with your decor, or stand out as an accent piece.
Your cat or dog will love the comfort and you will love the good looks.
When looking for the best camera for vlogging, specific number of qualities vary according to what and how you shoot, and may go along with the scope of your content. So getting the right core kit from the start is very important!
Sona shoppe and Gametroniq has got you!
- Design a Theme
- Have a Plan on what you’re exactly going to talk about
- Develop Confidence on Camera
- Know how to operate your equipment
- Adopt a habit of Watching Other Vlogs
Healthy brain function needs healthy eyesight. Considering that your optic nerve connects your eyes and your brain, a healthy co-dependent relationship is necessary. By keeping your eyes healthy, you keep your brain healthy .With Eye-Co and Optica around, your eyes are sorted.
Worst Eye Care Mistakes
- Wearing sunglasses only during sunny weather
- Staring at electronic devices for hours at a time
- Sleeping in your contact lenses
- Not getting annual comprehensive eye exams
- Sleeping in your makeup
- Using expired solution, lenses, or drops
Touching and rubbing your eyes
The world is filled with savoury delicacies, but more often than not most people prefer to stick to what they know. Honestly, do you really want the same food you eat all the time back home? Cheeseburgers, pizza and fried chicken can be found everywhere, but what about trying something different?
With most of our restaurants now open, go on a food adventure at Artcaffe, Grill Shack, Oh cha,Haandi, Urban Burger & KFC.
Artcaffe, Grill Shack, Oh cha, Haandi, Urban Burger & KFC
TIPS ON EATING HEALTHY
- Eating starchy carbohydrates as the basis of most meals.
- Eating fruits and vegetables as much as possible every day.
- Eating legumes regularly.
- Consuming milk and milk products regularly in small amounts.
- Eating meat, poultry, eggs and fish regularly within normal amounts.
- Choosing carefully the types of fats and oils in the diet and using limited amounts.
- Limiting consumption of sugar, sugary foods and beverages.
- Limiting consumption of salt.
- Limiting consumption of alcohol.
More than ever our busy and hectic lives demand comfortable and practical shoes. Athleisure is the way to go since it combines fashion and function which creates a wearable look. This turns performance wear into everyday wear. For all your latest athleisure wear, walk in sketchers and get yourself the footwear of your choice.
Sketchers, Sports planet, converse & Nike
DO’S AND DON’TS OF WEARING ATHLEISURE
Mix sports pieces into your regular fashion wardrobe for a balanced look.
Make sure you wear seasonal active wear trends.
Do mix fashion fabrics, like denim and leather with sports fabrics.
Ensure that all your athleisure pieces are clean and in good condition.
Don’t throw away any old thing you’d wear to the gym.
Don’t go overboard with bright colours and prints.
CAMPING IN THE BACKYARD
Relaxing in the outdoors! Is there a better way to spend Father’s day? Add his favourite meal on the grill, beverages in a basket, grab some blankets and enjoy! Head out to Shoprite Westgate for all your barbeque requirements.
Spice up Father’s Day evening by making a simple Chicken barbeque wrap. Here’s a simple procedure on how to prepare one.
1 chicken breast, 1/4 cup of thin sliced lettuce, 3 slices of cooked bacon, 1/2 tomato, 1/4 onion, sliced, 1/2 avocado sliced, Tortilla wraps and 2 tsp hot sauce.
Chicken breast seasoning:
¼ tsp paprika, ½ tsp salt, ? tsp pepper and 1 Tbsp of oil
- In a bowl, combine seasonings for chicken and season both sides of the chicken.
- Over high heat, heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a pan. Sear chicken 5-6 minutes per side until the chicken is tender.
- Cut bacon into small pieces. Cook in a separate pan until desired doneness.
- Slice lettuce, onion, tomatoes and avocado.
- In a small bowl combine together the mixture with hot sauce.
- In a pan, heat the flour tortillas until desired crispiness.
- Slice chicken into thin strands, add to tortilla. Add remaining ingredients over top of chicken. Drizzle with the ranch.
- Roll the wrap. Enjoy, friends.
It’s so much fun to get together with family or friends and play the night away. Why don’t you try fun games just to spend much needed quality time with Dad? Make father’s day exciting by inviting your Dad’s friends in the house. Check out Lego Westgate for all your gaming needs!
Here are some of the games and puzzles that you can engage in.
Find jigsaw puzzles that are right for the adult’s physical ability level.
Large print crossword puzzles are fun and easy on the eyes. Print Crossword Puzzles for seniors or, buy a book of crosswords so you can choose the level of difficulty or theme.
These are puzzles that use numbers as placeholders and are so much fun. You can Print Sudoku Puzzles and enjoy the games.
These nostalgic games haven’t gone out of style:
Try this large size soft board with easy-grip pieces or the 3 in 1 game set that includes checkers or chess.
Try a larger home bingo set with plastic balls and markers or a smaller set with wooden balls and markers. You could also play right away for free with a free online bingo caller or by printing your own bingo cards.
All you need is a deck of cards! Here are instructions for a variety of card games, in order from easiest to most challenging: